So many ways to make a difference! Donate a car, use your birthday celebration as a fundraiser, or choose any of the opportunities listed below. It is hugely empowering. You will feel happier and more fulfilled. As an example, consider sharing the experience of donating to charity with your children. Using their birthday as a fundraiser will show them from a young age that they can make positive changes in the world. Let friends and family see your giving spirit at your wedding fundraiser and inspire them to give as well. As always appreciated, you could donate by visiting our donation page. Here are the ways you can help our students!
Be a fundraiser
Do you have an upcoming event or a loved one you’d like to honor? Click on the options below to learn how to help students with disabilities by being a fundraiser.
Donate a vehicle
Do you have a car, boat, trailer, RV, or another motorized vehicle that you are looking to sell or dispose of? Donating a vehicle benefits you by:
- Reducing your taxable income when taxes are itemized.
- Avoid the costs associated with selling your car such as advertising.
- No loss of privacy or possible security risk.
- No longer need to pay for insurance or car repairs to keep your car in running condition while you wait for a buyer, and in some circumstances, vehicle registration isn’t required.
Your donation of a vehicle is greatly appreciated and very easy to do! Simply visit our CARS donation page and fill out the form. Or call 855-500-RIDE (7433) and you will be contacted within 24 hours to start the donation process.
Donate by Shopping
Donate with Coin Up
With Coin Up you can round up your change to the nearest dollar every time you use your credit or debit card. Your spare change goes directly to Accessible Academics every month! Now you can help students with disabilities without any effort. You are always in control of your donation by setting a monthly limit and the app uses bank-approved technology to keep your info secure. In just 3 Easy Steps your spare change can start to make a big impact:
- Download the (free) Coin Up App from the Apple Store OR visit www.coinupapp.com
- Select Accessible Academics USA, Inc. as your charity
- Link your bank card & set a monthly limit
United Way Donor Choice Program
Designate Accessible Academics as your charity of choice when you donate to the United Way.
Designate Accessible Academics USA, Inc. as your charity to support, then shop by visiting smile.amazon.com. Amazon donates a fraction of the cost of your purchase, without any cost to you!